Clear all

anniversary Tshirts out of stock

20 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
21.7 K Views
Dave Rankine
(@354)

Did you forget to log in? Airstore is in the members only section. The IRS Non Profit code requires 85% members only sales. The link is above the profile line above. Dave

Posted : 04/16/2016 21:07
David Cushing
(@7506)
Eminent Member

If anyone is having trouble logging into the website, they need to send an e-mail to webmaster@airheads.org so they can fix the problem. If you have not tried to log in in awhile, you may have trouble as the website was recently updated and situations may have changed.
The resupply of the Anniversary shirts has happened and the shirts are expected to arrive within the next 2 weeks. Some have made pre-orders & they will be filled 1st when the stock arrives. If you have been sitting on the fence - place your orders soon.

David

Posted : 04/17/2016 00:15
David Cushing
(@7506)
Eminent Member

I do not take requests by e-mail to me. If you want the t-shirts, you will need to place an order through the Airstore, so when your problem is corrected, you can place the order & I will have the information I need to complete the order. By the way, only the Pebble colored shirt in XL is out of stock right now. I have stock on everything else.

Posted : 04/18/2016 00:10
David Cushing
(@7506)
Eminent Member

For those who are awaiting restocking of the Pebble Anniversary T in size XL, your waiting time is getting considerably shorter. I got word today that the shirts will be shipped early next week and I expect to get them a few days later. I will fill all the orders I have so far and if there are others awaiting the shirts, you can place your orders now as the wait is almost over. I also am fully stocked on all other items that you can see on the online Airstore. Log in and take a look at the variety available. Fix up your lady fiend with the latest T designed for them. Identify your bike with the ABC License plate frame. Order a beverage glass & show others your favorite club.

Posted : 04/19/2016 11:06
David Cushing
(@7506)
Eminent Member

The shirts have been imprinted and have been shipped yesterday. Expected delivery to be 5/9. I will be sending out all orders on hand as soon as the shirts arrive. If you have waited, place your orders now. Thanks for your patience.
David

Posted : 05/03/2016 11:44
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Scroll to top