Nevada Airheads??

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eric Christison
(@16810)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey all, I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong area to post this inquiry. I am new to Airheads (I joined at the rally in Lebanon, TN) but not new to BMW boxer twins. I currently have a 1972 R75/5 and recently moved from North Carolina to Las Vegas, NV.
My hope is that I can find some Airheads locally, but I cannot seem to find any info on Nevada Airheads on this site. Am I just missing it or is there no NV Air Marshall/NV events?
I had a gorgeous ride today up through Red Rock and it got me to thinking that there are so many other beautiful rides close by and the weather is ideal- so it seems like an Airheads ride/meetup to My. Charleston, Valley of Fire, or Zion would be perfect...anyone around? If so, please feel free to give me a shout.
Cheers,
Eric
(504)259-4410

Posted : 09/30/2019 02:36
Eric Christison
(@16810)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Perfect! Thanks for the help!

Posted : 10/01/2019 00:39
Michael McNight
(@blue-1)
Trusted Member

Hey Eric,

FYI, I'm also in Las Vegas. I've posted a few times on this forum and received excellent response!

I have a 1980 R100T that I'm just getting on the road. I bought it off eBay from Pensylvania about 5 years ago. It's been quite the challenge getting it restored. Almost there.

Anyway, you might consider taking a ride down the old L.A. highway to Jean, NV. Then taking the road to Good Springs, NV. There's an old bar, Pioneer Saloon, with a lot of history out there, and the food is good. It's a nice ride, 2-lane all the way. I've never been there on the weekends, but from what I hear, a lot of bikers show up.

This is my first Airhead and I'd love to pick your brain, email me sometime, nevadaslim@hotmail.com.

Mike...

Posted : 10/11/2019 09:26

Advertisement

Scroll to top