Clear all

New Member from BC.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Andy Davidson
(@andy-d)
Topic starter

Hi all, recently picked up a 100RT similar to the one I had in the late 70's and have joined the club. It was a joy to get back on an airhead again, had forgotten what good bikes they are in many ways. Good handling, light, smooth gear change , good looks of course and nice mechanical clatter, and only 130k miles! It has a 22 inch Parabellum screen that is too tall and spoils the lines, so will chop a few inches off, but otherwise all good.
Not sure how active a member I will be as I'm on a few other forums and not very active on those either, but who knows. Have put myself down on the aid list in case anyway needs it.
I will still use my Honda ST for the IBA and other long runs and my Nortons etc for a change of ride, but so far have mostly chosen the RT.
Look forward to attending some meetings but there are so many events on and most overlap each other that it's a hard choice where to go.
Ride Safe.
Andy

Posted : 07/06/2019 14:22
Brian Swanick
(@thundermotive)
Estimable Member

Welcome Andy and congrats on getting back into Airheads. The people on the forums are very knowledgeable. What I like best about The Airheads is that it's a real world club where you can attend events with other enthusiasts. Check the Whair and When tab for something near you.

Posted : 07/07/2019 18:18

Advertisement

Scroll to top