Best parts supplier shipping to Canada

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Dean Russell
(@almaairhead)
Topic starter

Hi 

This is my third season on my 81 rt100 and I enjoy doing as much work as possible on the bike and have had parts shipped from both the states and the U.K. I have found the prices to be close in comparison ( depending on the exchange rate at the time )but have found the shipping to take longer from the states due to red tape not due to suppliers 

I was wondering who other Ontario Canada air heads use to supply their spares

Thanks 

Max

Posted : 10/15/2020 08:40
Craig Willson
(@humble-bub)
Trusted Member

I am on the East Coast and have been very satisfied with selection, price and service at Motobins. Standard Royal Mail > Canada Post seems to run about 10 days to Prince Edward Island. Shipping is expensive and they do offer fed-x for anything urgent. 

Craig

Posted : 10/16/2020 02:52
Dean Russell
(@almaairhead)
Topic starter

Thanks , that's what I have found ,I just didn't know if I was missing another comparable supplier on the same continent. It appears that the red tape getting across the border really slows things down especially during covid 

Posted : 10/22/2020 07:19
Craig Willson
(@humble-bub)
Trusted Member

I should also mention Wolf BMW in Ontario. A few years ago I needed to replace the clutch in my 83 R100RT. The NB dealer was not helpful - and I needed help. Someone had mentioned Wolf so I called and spoke to Chris. 30 minutes on phone and I had a parts list which I ordered from them. No regrets and I would deal with them again. 

Posted : 10/28/2020 03:34
James Bussell
(@10385)
Trusted Member

You could also check these folks out...they are similar to Motobins

https://www.motorworks.co.uk/vlive/Home/index.php

Posted : 11/29/2020 11:01

Advertisement

Scroll to top