Welcome Fellow Airheads!
We know it’s been a while since you’ve been around, but we miss you!
We’ve been up to a lot since you’ve been gone. We’ve got a redesigned Airmail that’s packed with exciting new features and a calendar full of fun events planned along with Airhead tales and technical articles.
On this page you’ll find a copy of the latest issue of our new Airmail and a link to the full issue in digital (PDF) format. You will see that Barley Therapies, Tech Days and camp outs are still happening in your local area with new events are popping up all over.
We know that you’re busy, but we hope you’ll consider rejoining the Airheads Club. We’re a great bunch of people who love to ride our bikes and have fun, and we welcome you back!
– Your Fellow Airheads
Consider Re-Joining as a DIGITAL member for 50% Off:
Airmail - October 2023 Digital Issue
In This Issue:
- From the Top- Chris Parker – Editor-in-Chief
- Head to Head
- Cover Story: Scout and Drifter Homecoming – Celia Williams
- Custom Build: Testing and Tuning the Bronze Bobber – Bringing back to life a 1977 BMW R100/7 – Part Six – Zack Witkowsky
- Perspective: Right Back Where I Started From – Don Bartletti
- Tech Day: Crossing State Lines Tech Day – Joe Brinkmann
- Tech Day: Crown Point 2023 – Joel Brumley
- Tech Day: Kerr Lake Tech Day – Tex Long
- Rendezvous: Oregon Airheads Happenings – Katrina Nielsen
- Workbench: 1973 R75/5 Remove and Install New Swing Arm Bearings – Brook Reams
- Upcoming Airhead Events
- Airheads Marketplace
- Airmarshals Directory
- Join the Airheads