50 Likes
Billy Mearns
(@5059)

Trio - I am happy to see B. Jan go.

Posted : 01/15/2023 09:24
Eric Zwicky reacted
Kenneth Tolcou
(@kenneth-tolcou)

Trio, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I have been a member since the 1st year of the club's creation. As such I feel I have a good idea of what this club is all about, or at least was. I have hosted many tech days, one of the most enjoyable benefits of being an Airhead. I have submitted articles and have attended many rides and rallies. Most of my friends are Airheads. Making any major change without at least Airmarshal input is not in the best interest of our non profit club. This is a club, not a fiefdom. I will NOT be renewing my membership. This is directly because of YOUR actions. I call upon all Airheads of good conscious to do the same. You broke the #1 rule that I try to live by. Never do anything that would leave your parents disappointed in you.

Posted : 01/20/2023 21:08
Bradley Barrus
(@895)
Eminent Member

I'm disgusted with board of directors (BoD) decisions to eliminate Oak's material from Airmail, firing Airmail editor B. Jan Hoffman, censoring Airmail and not soliciting any member's opinions before voting to institute these directives.  Indeed, a trio of directors voted against surveying members opinions regarding these directives.

The BoD maintains these directives are intended to increase membership in ABC.  Well, I've been an Airhead since 1992.  These directives alienate me. I suspect many others will be likewise alienated.  

My membership renewal is due with the May issue.  I'll be voting no.

Bradley Barrus #895

PS Will the BoD censor my post on this forum as well?
This post was modified 1 year ago by Bradley Barrus

Posted : 01/27/2023 07:24
Bill Goetzmann
(@1321)

It stinks! As a long time member I think it violates at least 2 cannons.Now we can have anAIRMAIL full of story’s about beer drinking and adjusting valves.

Posted : 01/30/2023 17:32
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Scroll to top