Airstore Items

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
David Cushing
(@7506)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

A new item has been added to the Airstore - Ladies V-Neck T in Teal with the ABC logo on the upper chest. Sizes S through XL are available. M/C license plate frames were recently added to promote the ABC. Some more new items coming. Is there any desire for an automobile/truck license plate frame similar to the motorcycle version? Post your comments and they will be taken into consideration.

Posted : 04/15/2016 18:01
Dan Muir
(@11949)

I recently ordered some Airstore stuff, including the 25th anniversary mock T. IIRC I ordered it on a Thursday, received it the following Monday. I live in the Pacific Northwest, a "fur piece" from "Airstore National HQ."
That is the best, fastest service that I've ever had from any online vendor.

Just wanted to mention it and pass along kudos where they're due. As far as I'm concerned, the ABC is well again.

Posted : 04/16/2016 22:01
David Cushing
(@7506)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I appreciate the kudo. Most of the time, I can get orders out the next day and some I can get out the same day as I receive the order. It all depends upon the time I get the notice from the website and when the mail truck comes to my place. Check the products in the Airstore as new items will be posted there before you will see them mentioned in the Airmail. Based on the lead times for the Airmail, it could be a six week delay, so check often.

Posted : 04/17/2016 00:21

Advertisement

Scroll to top