Clear all

cycle works llc

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Sam Kuhn
(@15107)
Topic starter

Does anyone know if there are any problems at cycle works or with Dan ? I have sent numerous emails and left numerous phone messages with no replies from Dan......Thanks.....Sam

Posted : 12/12/2017 10:02
Robert Whigham
(@1872)
Estimable Member

There was a post on another forum indicating he had some personal issues but things were getting back to normal. In the past, he has been slow to respond and ship, but eventually people do get their order. In his defense, this is a one man side business, not his main livelihood as I understand it. He has tools nobody else sells.
No personal experience, but Northwoods Airheads sells the bearing pullers as a set for about the same price and also has some other tools.

Bob

Posted : 12/12/2017 12:33
Robert Whigham
(@1872)
Estimable Member

There was a post on another forum indicating he had some personal issues but things were getting back to normal. In the past, he has been slow to respond and ship, but eventually people do get their order. In his defense, this is a one man side business, not his main livelihood as I understand it. He has tools nobody else sells.

Bob

Posted : 12/12/2017 12:33
Sam Kuhn
(@15107)
Topic starter

Thanks Bob for the info, I thought something was going on. I've always had good service from Dan..

Posted : 12/12/2017 14:13
Chris Roady
(@15761)

Having seen a number of these kind of questions I was a little apprehensive ordering for the first time. Thought I would throw it out here than any prior problems seem to have been resolved based on my experience. Ordered a few tools and received them in the mail in less than a week. Very pleased.

Posted : 05/22/2018 13:54
John Eckenrode
(@13452)

I had my order at my door in a little less than a week. All was good with my order, Dan was responsive to some questions I had before placing the order as well.

Posted : 07/23/2018 22:34

Advertisement

Scroll to top