Pretty Cool Website For Twisties

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Jason Nicks
(@jnicks01)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I don't remember where, but I ran across this website/app the other day. Pretty cool after messing around with it.

kurviger.de/en

I didn't do any in app purchase but I was able to create a riding trip and then export it to my google earth on my phone. Pick your spots to ride and then chose the level of turns you want and it finds those roads. Other filters too to make it even more custom.

I'm going to screw with it before plunking down the app price of $10, but looks to be somewhat worth it.

Anyone else use it and have any input on its full functionality?

Posted : 06/05/2018 18:03
Jim Wilson
(@1559)
Estimable Member
Dan Logan
(@11534)

I just got back from an eighteen hundred mile, two week ride, in the Black Forest and the Alps. My German friend used this App and found us some fantastic roads in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. The old Gottard Pass road is not for the faint of heart. That's the one that Hannible lead his elephants over. I think the only thing they have done to the road since then is pave it.

I like the app and recommend it.

I would suggest that if you decide to ride offshore to include a washcloth and a water glass. I stayed in about ten hotels and none had washcloths and only one had a water glass in the bathroom.

Posted : 10/03/2019 22:54

Advertisement

Scroll to top