5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Mike Dow
(@18276)
Topic starter

Just checked on the Re-Psycle webpage and found this;

Dear Valued Friends and Supporters,

After 46 wonderful years, Re-Psycle BMW Parts will close its doors for the last time on December 29, 2023. We want to express our heartfelt gratitude to all of you for your unwavering support since 1977.

Business Sale: Our business is now up for sale, either in its entirety at our current location, which includes the building and property, or for relocation. In the event we do not receive a suitable offer for the entire business, we will consider liquidating our extensive inventory of 1955 to 2010 BMW motorcycles and motorcycle parts to a wholesale buyer.

Available Items: Additionally, we have a range of shop fixtures, factory BMW tools, equipment, BMW printed materials, manuals, promotional items, and display materials available. A significant selection of display and storage shelving will also be offered as a single lot.

For further details and inquiries, please contact Mark Sidle at Mark@re-Psycle.com. Terms and conditions are subject to change, so kindly reach out to Mark for the latest updates.

Once again, thank you for being a part of our journey.

Warm regards,

Mark Sidle

Re-Psycle BMW Parts Team

Bummer

https://re-psycle.com/  

This topic was modified 5 months ago by Richard W

Posted : 12/02/2023 14:30
Steven Rankin
(@14724)
Estimable Member

This is a great loss to the BMW community.  St.

Beware! I do not suffer fools gladly! St.

Posted : 12/03/2023 12:40
Steven Rankin
(@14724)
Estimable Member

Let's hope someone steps in and buys the shop and continues on.  Sadly it can't be me.  St.

Beware! I do not suffer fools gladly! St.

Posted : 12/03/2023 15:30
Mike Buhler
(@16813)
Estimable Member

Yeah and that pretty cheap R90 S. 

Posted : 12/04/2023 10:46
Charles Bradley
(@charles-bradley)
Active Member Customer Registered

Unfortunately no one has stepped up yet. 

Posted : 01/06/2024 18:21

Advertisement

Scroll to top