Clear all

New Air Marshal Wish List

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Mark Steinhoff
(@14062)
Topic starter

First of all let me say that this is a great site. Easy to get around and add events.

But the idea that there will be ONE database of member information accessible only to Air Marshals is perfect.

I have three things on my wish list (in order of importance):

1) I would love to get the most current email list for my state formatted as "name@server.xxx,name2@server.xxx .... ". Then I could just copy from the web page and paste into my email. That would automatically include any new members and exclude members that have lapsed.

2) A second list formatted as #1 above with all members whose membership has lapsed in the last 90 days. This would allow me to send reminders or at least see whats up.

3) An automatic email sent to me when a new member joins in my state. That way I can send him a personal email welcoming him to the club and then tell him about an upcoming events.

Thanks,
Mark Steinhoff
Vermont Air Marshal

Posted : 07/23/2016 09:04
James Strickland
(@8053)
Reputable Member

Hey there Scot, Mark's wish list would be a helpful tool in the kit. I am fairly new in the airmarshal circle, and seem to muddle along just fine with things as they are,...but,... a system to inform me/us of new members and lapsed members would probably be helpful for the purpose of retaining members. I know several of my states lapsed members personally and all have their reasons for not re-newing. That is one thing, however It would be especially helpful to contact new members for the purpose of personalizing the club to these members.
James Strickland,
Airmarshal-IL

former Airmarshal, IL.

Posted : 07/26/2016 13:20
Tim Hille
(@14325)
Eminent Member Admin Registered

I second all three of these, and as a new member of the web team, I will start looking into how we can make them happen.

Tim

Posted : 04/27/2017 23:20

Advertisement

Scroll to top