FORUM

Notifications
Clear all

Are you riding to the MOA-Great Falls, MT rally?

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
Ted Hoppe
(@9354)
Topic starter

Hey Heads -

Sorry I missed the BT in Berkeley this week. I am considering riding to the MOA rally with a possible start departing from Alameda/Oakland with a nice ride to John Kruasse's gracious Tahoe lake side tech day on the 20th. My loved airhead is still in Germany so I will be riding my bmw nine t urban. It is not as comfortable or economical but it is the only other bike I have at the moment. I do plan on riding light, doing the camping thing in Great Falls but am hoping for hotels/motel room along the way which I am willing to split or share. Most meals will be on the road with some exceptions. I am planning for a multiday ride there with a pass through Yellowstone arriving on Thursday afternoon stopping along the way for quality rest stops, photographs and good food. Contemplating departure date home. Open for other suggestions too if some folks are looking to depart later on in the week.

PM me directly if you don't have my number if you are looking for riding partner(s) or already have a posse. 

Ted H.

Silver 83' R100CS

Posted : 06/05/2021 09:30
Joe Hall reacted

Advertisement

Scroll to top