Nor Cal Airhead events

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Ran Bush
(@7191-2-2-2-2-2)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I apologize, I forget to visit this Forum. I post regularly on the Nor Cal Airheads Facebook page, and I send out regular emails about events and items of interest to Airheads. If you're not getting emails from me, let me know via ranbush at gmail dot com.

Upcoming event: Manchester KOA campout, Oct '27 - Oct 30, 2023.

The usual drill after 25 years; the group meets at the Manchester KOA, 44300 Kinney Rd, Manchester, CA 95459. Office Phone is (707) 882-2375.

Roll in on Friday afternoon and tell the Office staff that you want to join the Airheads at the Big Group campsite. There is a PDF map of the grounds available on the Manchester KOA website if you want to see where you're going to be.

You pay $X for each night that you plan to camp there. Or you can get a cabin and if so, you should probably reserve that ASAP. The KOA Office sells beer and wine and basic canned goods but you should BYOB or buy stuff in Point Arena or the grocery store in the town of Manchester.

Some of the Airheads _might_ cook group meals on Fri evening, Sat morning, and maybe Sat evening but don't plan on it. The folks at the Zen House are going to host us for brunch on Sat AM. Other than that, there are no organized rides or activities, make up your own or see what other folks are doing.

Ongoing events:

Nor Cal Airheads East Bay Barley Therapy, first Wednesday of each month at Sideshow Kitchen in Oakland. 12PM – 2'ish.
Sideshow Kitchen, 942 Stanford Ave, Oakland, CA 94608
-------
North Bay/Russian River Airhead Ride, second Wednesday each month at the Stumptown Brewery, Noon'ish - One'ish, 15045 River Rd., Guerneville, CA 95446. Short duration because some attendees go for a ride afterwards .
------
South Bay Barley Therapy at Kirk's Steakburgers in Campbell on the third Tuesday evening each month from 5PM - ?
Kirk’s Steakburgers, 2388 S. Bascom Avenue, Campbell, CA.

This topic was modified 7 months ago by Ran Bush

Posted : 10/15/2023 10:05

Advertisement

Scroll to top