Clear all

After market Windscreens for R100

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Mike Whitworth
(@mike-whitworth)
Topic starter

Hi Folks just joined the ABC and I am looking for advice on a suitable windscreen for my now naked R100 i.e I have removed the RT fairing .
I have had a look on line at Givi screens but cannot find any dealers here in the UK with any in stock the answer i get is we will order one in for you . Well I would like to see one on a BMW and speak to an owner first I am not happy ordering one from a 2 inch photo in a catalog. I hear the parebulum one is good but again the photos on the website are poor.
Any suggestions comments advice ? would be very helpfull
Take Care
Mike

Posted : 09/18/2016 13:11
Mike Whitworth
(@mike-whitworth)
Topic starter

Hi Folks I note that my request for advice has had 30 viewers but as yet no reply .
I really would appreciate advice on this matter I see on the home page a photo of a group of airheads with screens , so obviously they are popular in the USA not so in the UK .
I really would appreciate advice / experiences on a suitable touring screen for my 89R100 .
Regards to all
Mike

Posted : 09/21/2016 13:47
James Strickland
(@8053)
Reputable Member

I have a picture of what a Givi windscreen looks like on a /5. Unfortunately, I can not seem to get the picture to load. E-mail me directly if you want to see some pictures. I also have a Memphis Shades windscreen that I like.
woodnsteel1@gmail.com

former Airmarshal, IL.

Posted : 09/22/2016 14:28
Mike Whitworth
(@mike-whitworth)
Topic starter

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply I will email you directly as I really would like to see photos and comments .
regards Mike

Posted : 09/22/2016 15:42

Advertisement

Scroll to top