Clear all

Oak's Top End manual

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Jose Zamudio
(@justplainjose)
Topic starter

Good morning, I am in the process of doing a top end job on my 76 R75/6 and would like to know if I can still purchase Okleshen's top end manual. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Posted : 10/18/2019 12:50
Volker Hannemann
(@eurotourer)

Mail a $ 30 check to Carol Okleshen 22637 Ridgeway Ave., Richton Park, IL 60471.
I ordered a copy last May and received it about 10 days later.

Posted : 10/20/2019 15:21
Jason Nicks
(@jnicks01)
Trusted Member

like Euro said. But I got mine in 4 days. I also live about 30 miles north of her.....

Posted : 10/24/2019 21:37
Jose Zamudio
(@justplainjose)
Topic starter

Hi I sent my payment to the above address and have not received anything yet. It’s been at least a month since I sent the $30 and I’m getting closer to putting the top end back together. I’m a bit disappointed since many members suggested purchasing that manual and confirmed that it was the right address to send the money too. Anyone know a way to contact the person selling them?

Posted : 11/21/2019 15:45
Jason Nicks
(@jnicks01)
Trusted Member

I don't have one in front of me, but I know the info should be in Airmail magazines we get. Not sure if it gives a number or email though.

Did the check get cashed? Maybe it never made it to her or it is just taking a bit long in our wonderful USPS. Or the USPS lost it, which is NOT uncommon.

Posted : 11/25/2019 11:43
Jim Wilson
(@1559)
Estimable Member

Hi I sent my payment to the above address and have not received anything yet. It’s been at least a month since I sent the $30 and I’m getting closer to putting the top end back together. I’m a bit disappointed since many members suggested purchasing that manual and confirmed that it was the right address to send the money too. Anyone know a way to contact the person selling them?

This person is Oak's widow. Kindly send Carol a nice letter with an SASE and she hopefully will reply. Me ! ! I'd have sent her $40.

Posted : 02/20/2020 04:22
Jim Wilson
(@1559)
Estimable Member

this person is Oak's widow, kindly send Carol a nice letter with an SASE and she hopefully will reply. me ! ! I'd have sent her $40.oo

Posted : 02/20/2020 04:25
Jim Wilson
(@1559)
Estimable Member

this person is Oak's widow, kindly send Carol a nice letter with an SASE and she hopefully will reply. me ! ! I'd have sent her $40.oo

Posted : 02/20/2020 04:27
Richard W
(@wobbly)

And the end of this story is.... ?????

Owning an old Airhead is easy.
Keeping an old Airhead running great is the true test.

Posted : 03/03/2020 12:37

Advertisement

Scroll to top