Why Join the Airheads Beemer Club?
You may be asking yourself: "What am I getting if I join the Airheads Club?"
Here are a few benefits to consider...
- Meet ups (aka Barley Therapy)
- Tech days, swap meets and other activities
- Annual campouts all over the US and Canada, including:
- Death Valley
- Salton Sea
- Kings Canyon
- Bucks Lake
- Manchester Beach
- Aqua Caliente
- Big Bear
- Camp Nelson,
- Lake Blackshear
- Upper Potomac River
- Green Mountains
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Camp Verde
- Chaos Ranch
- and too many more to mention, all listed on the Club Calendar.
Airmail - the Club's Monthly Magazine
- Reports and stories from Airhead events and more
- Q&A Tech Topics about Airhead repair and maintenance
- Airhead-specific vendor adverts and product reviews
- Classified ads for bikes and gear
On various weekends, members gather to work on their airhead motorcycles.
If you're new to airheads, this is THE BEST way to learn how to maintain and fix your motorcycle. There's nothing in cyberspace even close to having an experienced mechanic guide you in repairing and maintaining your own bike.
This is also a great way to get to know your local riding buddies.
Airhead Tool Lending Library
Access to a resource to borrow specialized BMW Tools for the odd project.
Annual hardcopy nationwide dAIRectory booklet with contact info for hundreds of like-minded Airhead owners in case you break down. Instant access via the ABC website to the same info, easily searchable and as close as your smartphone. You would be amazed at how helpful this can be. Members list options including tools, parts, workspace, meetup, or even tent space or a bed for the night.
Like What You See?
Your annual membership helps support these activities, publications, and this website. After reviewing all this information we hope you're convinced that membership in the Airheads Beemer Club is worth the price of admission!