Clear all

AND HOW DO WE PROCEED, MY FRIENDS?

35 Posts
15 Users
52 Likes
Doug Lambert
(@elpha)
Eminent Member

@5556 My assessment of your response is simply based on your response. You said you didn’t know of any club that competes with the ABC except the Renegades. Are you saying the Renegades is a club? I didn’t think you did, I thought your response to be a childish jab. If I am mistaken and you really think there is a Renegades club I apologize. My membership here expires in a week or two so don’t be troubled by what I think.

Posted : 02/24/2023 13:15
John Deikis
(@5556)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Give me a break!

The Renegades were fiction. I still don’t know of a similar club to the ABC. I welcome your non-renewal.

Have a pleasant evening.

Posted : 02/25/2023 18:43
Doug Lambert
(@elpha)
Eminent Member

@5556 Hence my remark about your reply. Nice to see you welcome all to the club.

Posted : 02/25/2023 22:45
John Deikis
(@5556)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Mr. Lambert,

We've got to stop meeting this way. See you at Air Central in Richmond this summer. I'll be the one wearing the diaper.

I'll buy you a beer.

--John

Posted : 02/26/2023 20:11
Doyle Smith
(@7596)

@8301 Joe and his host Airheads put on a great Airhead Central in Springfield. In the heat of mid day, I was glad to have a soft couch, cold drinks, and snacks. I had a great conversation with Dave Alquist too.

I didn't meet a lot of new people but that was on me. I'm new to the SE and most of my Airhead contacts are in Socal. All in all I had a great time. I am a bit introverted and I didn't get involved in the ongoing tech work.

Posted : 03/07/2023 20:31
Joe Hall reacted
Page 3 / 3

Advertisement

Scroll to top