Clear all

Back yard find

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eric Zucker
(@tundrakrampus)
Topic starter

My neighbour contacted me that her friend has an old beemer that she wanted to sell. She “wants to get as much as she can” for the r100rs. It was her late husbands. Has not beem run in 9-10 years and has not beer totally covered from the elements. 22k on the clock. I was thinking of offering her $750. Is that a fair price? I don’t want to seem like I am low ballibg her but, I can’t see her getting a lot more for that. She has he Luftmeister fearing aswell but it too Needs work. What do you guys think? Cheers TK

Posted : 09/23/2018 16:09
Richard W
(@wobbly)

Sounds about right to me. If you get it home and by some miracle it starts right up, then you can always send more money at a later date.

Owning an old Airhead is easy.
Keeping an old Airhead running great is the true test.

Posted : 09/23/2018 19:01
Richard W
(@wobbly)

Sounds about right to me. If you get it home and by some miracle it starts right up, then you can always send more money at a later date.

Posted : 09/23/2018 19:01
Richard W
(@wobbly)

Posted : 09/23/2018 19:02
Richard W
(@wobbly)

Richard W
(@wobbly)

Richard W
(@wobbly)

Posted : 09/23/2018 19:03
Richard W
(@wobbly)

Posted : 09/23/2018 19:03

Advertisement

Scroll to top