Soft luggage for a GS

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Dwight Small
(@4643)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have a 93 R100GSPD that came to me with Givi plastic monokey side cases.  No complaints with those cases, but I finally broke one.  I can just buy a replacement matching case for about $200 but I am thinking about changing over to soft bags.  Every time I look at the Wolfman site they are out of stock.  So I happened across the Givi site and noticed that they have aluminum and soft bags that will fit the racks I have.  Anybody have any pros or cons on using soft side bags?

These are the GTR720 26 liter side bags that fit my racks.

GIVI GRT720

Posted : 04/15/2021 10:37
David Elkow
(@4949)
Reputable Member

This is off topic, please forgive; How did you post the photo in your post, rather than as an attachment?  Been trying to figure out how to do this. 

Posted : 04/15/2021 11:09
Dwight Small
(@4643)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Simply did the right click and select "copy image" while on that website, then while in the text body at this site creating a post do another right click and select "paste".   Do all that while you are in the body of the reply or when you are creating a post. 

Here is a picture of the cases that are currently on my PD.  They worked well and the large one can lock up two full face helmets.

Givi E36NA 36L Monokey Top / Side Case

Posted : 04/15/2021 12:58
Richard W
(@wobbly)

Or, you can use a photo hosting site like Imgur.

Owning an old Airhead is easy.
Keeping an old Airhead running great is the true test.

Posted : 04/15/2021 15:05
Dwight Small
(@4643)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hmm, now that we can all post pictures...is there anyone using soft bags?

Posted : 04/16/2021 07:25

Advertisement

Scroll to top