[Sticky] 2022 spring has sprung.

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
John Marshall
(@newzhack)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello Oklahoma Airheads. With profound sorrow and angst, I must tell you about Dan’s BBQ in Davenport, Oklahoma. It has burned down and is permanently closed. 

Since Sunday’s weather will be much nicer than Saturday, I was looking for somewhere to enjoy lunch between Tulsa and OKC. Suggestions would be welcome. 

There seem to be several active Airhead riders in Tulsa, including a new rider and Airhead club member to our state, Karen Mahaffey. Karen owns a 1973 BMW 75/5 with a sidecar, a 1995 R100RT, and an H-D trike. Welcome to Oklahoma; there is some great riding around the Tulsa area. 

I recently did the Mikuni conversion on my 83 RT, and if anyone is of the mind to do this, I would be very open to having a Tech Day at my house shop this spring. This is a cost-saving upgrade considering the cost of Bing parts these days. 

If no one from Tulsa wants to travel on Sunday, I would be open to meeting with any of the southern Oklahoma members. Medicine park outside of Lawton is an excellent place to meet for lunch? 

Please let me know if you are up for a ride; otherwise, I will start my bike on Sunday and randomly explore somewhere. 

regards. 

John Marshall

Airmarshal in Oklahoma

915 S. Macomb 

El Reno, Oklahoma 73036

john@motorheadjohn.com

This topic was modified 2 years ago by John Marshall

Posted : 04/14/2022 06:43
Eric Morales reacted
Eric Morales
(@emoralesr45)
Trusted Member