What are you thinking?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Steven Rankin
(@14724)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

This is all basic 1980's automotive technology. I don't want to discourage you, but there is a minimum level of understanding required to operate and repair a vehicle of this age. I would suggest lots of reading and maybe some night school classes to help you fill in the gaps.

Really?  was this necessary to add to your reply Richard?   How about giving the advice and keeping your insults to yourself.   I mean the guy wrote he is not good with electronics.  

He is following your advice the best he can and to the best of his ability.  Then you drop this stupid comment, way to make the guy feel good.  Oh and adding the "I don't want to discourage you nonsense line really rubs it in.

By the way, I wouldn't have replied or made an issue of this except you are a moderator!  Am I wrong to assume the moderator's job in this forum is to prevent insulting or demeaning posts from making the web?  Another jerk on the forum would be a problem and I would expect YOU as the moderator to inform said person they crossed the line.   I DO NOT expect such behavior from the guy running a professional forum.  St.

Beware! I do not suffer fools gladly! St.

Posted : 09/08/2023 14:31

Advertisement

Scroll to top