Notifications
Clear all

Virus article in latest Airmail magazine

20 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
Harlan Juster
(@12361)

I propose that a new position be created on the Airmail Board, that of Editor Emeritus, and that B. Jan be the first to take on this lofty position, though it will have no responsibilities whatsoever. I'd chip in for a watch.

A new editor should be sought. I volunteer my services to assist with editing articles.

Not anonymously, Harlan Juster, 12361

Posted : 07/02/2020 15:57
tracy graham
(@coupleofairheads)

Just received this months issue of airheads. Who do I get in touch with to leave the club?

Posted : 07/13/2020 13:07
James Strickland
(@8053)
Reputable Member

You might contact the membership team and request to be removed from the mailing list. Most folks just let the membership lapse.

Airheads Beemer Club Membership Team
PO Box 8345
St. Louis, MO 63132

former Airmarshal, IL.

Posted : 07/13/2020 18:24
Frank Jarrell
(@frankj)
Eminent Member

I read both of Jan's articles. I don't really agree with the first one, but I was not offended by it. I viewed it as an editorial rather than a statement of fact. But then I don't look to a club newsletter for medical advice. I even take my doctor's recommendations with a grain of salt. He doesn't think riding motorcycles is a good idea, but then he flies planes without engines in them. Go figure. When it comes to poking needles in my eyes to reattach retinas: he is one of the best. Anyway a well written counter point to the news letter would be useful. I would look forward to reading it with the rest of the Airmail.

Posted : 07/14/2020 13:37
Justin Morrison
(@justin-morrison)

Longtime assistant to Jan writing in here, not to support the article, which I agree does not belong in Airmail (I also disagree with it's sentiments), but to let you in on a challenge with editing Airmail: submissions from members are needed to make it sing!

Jan's always short on material and welcomes letters, ride reports, photos, editorials (on topic I hope) and the like. Email him and understand that each issues is prepared about 6 weeks in advance of publication.

Posted : 04/21/2021 10:31
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Scroll to top