Lonely tech day

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Mike Buhler
(@16813)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Soooo...in this new era of social distancing it's awfully hard to host a tech day with folks and seeing as there are currently only 2 members in my region any tech day is likely to be pretty quiet.

So I think the first Newfoundland tech day will just me little old me and my '82 R65 LS for some new rear brakes.

Posted : 04/05/2020 12:15
Mike Buhler
(@16813)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Brakes went in pretty easy then I couldn't figure out why the wheel wouldn't go all the way on. A quick call to Kevin Reimer our FL Air Marshall led me to disconnect the brake rod and then my issues were solved. Big thanks to Kevin again. He also helped me with a bunch of odds and ends at the MOA rally last June.

I pulled the covers off to have a look at the wiring to see if one might have been the cause of my starter gremlin but everything looked good so no luck there.

Now just need to fix the mounting bracket on one of my aux lights and do an oil change to get her ready for spring.

I'll get a new oil filter sent out with my KTM 525 motor that the nice courier guys will deliver for me so I can maintain our isolation.

Onward and Upward.

Posted : 04/09/2020 12:01

Advertisement

Scroll to top