2021 Death Valley Rendezvous

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Joe Hall
(@joe-hall)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I just got the AIRMAIL today, and it lists the DV Rendezvous as being 11-15 February. Since my RT's newly installed Omega 600 system now supports heated gear, head to foot, I am considering this event. I know this has been an annual Presidents Day weekend event for several years, but cannot find much online about recent years there. Do many folks show up? Is anyone riding cross country to attend this year? I'd be riding from Kentucky, and would prefer to ride with others along the way.

If this is in the wrong forum area, hopefully an Admin will move it.

Thanks Much,

Joe H 

Posted : 12/18/2020 00:30
Dave Eastly
(@15760)

Hi Joe, I've been to the last three DV Rendezvous -es, and they're well attended and tons of fun. I'll be riding up from the LA area, so I can't speak to the weather you'll travel through. Once there, it's in the 70's by day and 50's by night. The food and drink are first rate, and the campfire can be seen from space, courtesy of John Covington.

Posted : 12/18/2020 11:38
Joe Hall reacted
Edward M Bonfoey
(@mbonfoey)

I am riding from Aromas, CA 95004 to the 2021 Rendevous.  I will be leaving at 0600 (6:00 am) and traveling down hwy 99 to Fresno and then to Bakersfield. 

If anyone wants to ride with me or connect along the route please send me an e-mail to embonfoey@icloud.com or a text/phone call to (703) -201-8525.

Ride Safe!

Monroe Bonfoey

Posted : 02/09/2021 11:35
Edward M Bonfoey
(@mbonfoey)

Unfortunately I can no longer attend this year’s rendezvous at Death Valley.

Next year for sure!

those that are attending have a great time!

Posted : 02/10/2021 12:47

Advertisement

Scroll to top