Clear all

Digital Magazine

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Chris Walstow
(@5102)
Topic starter

Has there been any thought to loading a digital version of the magazine onto this site and allowing members to drop the postal version and read online? Similar to what is now available with the MOA magazine.

As a Canadian member I like the idea of saving trees and postage. And as much as I am a Luddite in most things, digital is the direction the world is heading.

Posted : 12/08/2018 18:26
Chris Dazet
(@15087)
Eminent Member

Long Live the Airmail Magazine! Great production and info. It harkins me back to my teen days of getting Cycle & Cycle World mags my mailbox in the 60's.. and besides that... it is now an integral part of my morning sitdown!

Posted : 01/24/2019 10:55
Courtney Black
(@dcb_wvu)
Eminent Member

I would be happy to just get them! I missed the December issue and February issue, they simply did not arrive in the mail. What sucks is that I had a write up in February for the Tech Day I hosted. Anyway, there is some kind of issue with delivery so digital might be good, but I really like the paper, heck I even read the ads and support those that support us!

Courtney

Posted : 02/12/2019 20:57
Chris Dazet
(@15087)
Eminent Member

Courtney, my feeling is someone is at "Sleep at the Switch".. If anyone should have that Airmail Mag it's you.and..BTW....'great article on hosting a Tech Day!'
I'd be happy to send my copy to you. PM me .

Posted : 02/13/2019 23:20
Bret Williams
(@bret)
Estimable Member

I get a mailbox full of junk mail every day. I get bills every week. The only thing that is wanted is the Airmail magazine. One night a month tired and dirty out of the work truck and walk to the mailbox, a smile on my face. Keep up the good work.

Posted : 03/21/2019 00:46

Advertisement

Scroll to top