recent monthly issue

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Thomas Brundage
(@ridefast99)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Who gives a rats ass about some guy Lucas that will not leave his house ...this is my last year with this club...boring boring...No one knows this guy or do we care  nor is it worthy of 3 pages ...is'nt this a motorcycle rag??? I am a long time member on and off ...but I'm going back to the MOA...better content and better  motorcycle news.Plus I can't stand the liberal feelings I get from you left coasters....The editor needs to go bye bye ....I had a brief conversation with her a year or so ago ...she seemed very arrogant ....see ya signed EAST COASTER

Posted : 02/08/2022 09:57
Thomas Brundage
(@ridefast99)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Ok maybe a little harsh on my part......I love the club name and its club decal....and old airheads I've owned 40 of them in my 55 years of riding but I know you could do better ....dig deep if you want to attract new younger members then target them with some cool hip stuff ....example...I built a R100 Chopper some years back that I thought would do exactly that be a little hip for new younger enthusiasts.But was told I could not submit it because back in 2005  there was a picture of it in the MOA page 13 for you issue collectors.......REALLY...this is the kind of content we need to attract new members....I'm 68 who knows how long I have left...and there's many more out there older then me....stop the madness ...if you want new members think young and stop being sticks in the mud...get a new Editor....P.S. the MOA article I'm talking about never mentions MOA if that's you issue

Posted : 02/13/2022 05:02

Advertisement

Scroll to top