Clear all

Not liking this website format

5 Posts
5 Users
5 Likes
Hal Smith
(@10795)
Topic starter

I do not find this site at all intuitive or simple to navigate--like "why did I have to go all the way back to the login page to find a place  I could log out". Worst of all -the reaction time of the pages had me wondering if it had frozen up numerous times. And where are all the welcoming pictures that use to come up on the home page??

I realize people get attached to their creations but I would like to revert to the previous format--at least I could navigate that one.

Posted : 02/09/2021 16:16
Richard Fish reacted
John Ehrhart
(@rider17)
Trusted Member

This is an extremely slow-loading page. I thought it might just be my service, so it's good to know someone else has the problem.

Posted : 02/13/2021 19:27
Calep Howard
(@7292)

Apologoies for the website performance. The Web Team has been working to improve performance but it appears we're going to have to make an upgrade to our hosting plan to speed things up. Hang in there with us as we're about ready to make those upgrades!

Posted : 02/15/2021 11:29
John Ehrhart reacted
Ran Bush
(@7191-2-2-2-2-2)
Eminent Member

I'd like to thank the ALL VOLUNTEER web team for the time they're putting into the website redesign.

8D

This post was modified 3 years ago by Ran Bush

Posted : 02/15/2021 12:14
Eric Morales reacted
Craig Willson
(@humble-bub)
Trusted Member

Clearly someone made some changes as the site is performing much faster. This is a big improvement. Thank you!

Posted : 02/20/2021 05:00

Advertisement

Scroll to top